Romance is in the air....
Reese Witherspoon is one of Hollywood’s brightest A-List stars, so it is not a surprise that her wedding had to be top secret to secure that her big day went off without a hitch. But, now that the wedding is over, details are leaking about the star’s big day and here are some of the fun tidbits from Witherspoons’s star studded nuptials.
- Jim Toth, Witherspoon’s new husband, is an A-List Hollywood agent and brought his own star power to the wedding with his guest list that included Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan, Alyssa Milano and husband David Bugliari (who is also a high power agent in Hollywood), Matthew McConaughey with wife, Camilla Alves, Tobey Maguire, Renee Zellweger, Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn (to name a few.)
- Reese opted for a pink wedding gown. She decided against white and went with a pale pink, strapless, custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier to wear as she walked down the aisle. For the reception, she went back to a more traditional color, white, and wore a short cocktail dress to dance and feast.
- There was no official wedding party, but instead the star’s nieces were the flower girls and her best friend Heather Rosenfield’s sons served as ushers. Reese’s children (with ex, Ryan Phillippe) Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, also participated in the ceremony.
- Witherspoon’s engagement ring is a real stunner! The rare 4-Carat Ashoka diamond, set on a pave diamond-and-platinum band, was customed designed by the William Goldberg Diamond Corporation. The center stone also features 62 displayed facets and rounded corners and is valued at $250,000.
- The wedding took place at her farm in Ojai, California, where Witherspoon often gardens and keeps chickens, goats, pigs, donkeys and horses. The outdoor decor included mismatched antique chairs, distressed benches, chandeliers hanging from trees, antique rugs and a wood-plank dance floor. A huge wedding cake was complemented with an entire dessert table...plus (my favorite part) a s’mores lounge. Bon appetit!